Tuesday, September 30, 2008


In LaPaz and getting settled in.  Mandy and I have worked out a plan for getting our boat done and back in the water.  As usual, there seems more work that we can get done.  We are staying at Casabuena with our friends Milton, Susu and their daughter Michelle.  Vianne is so happy to see her friends again.  Watching all the crisis in the US with a crashing economy and an upcoming election, I can honestly say that I'm glad not to be there! 
We have been taking every opportunity to get Vianne in the water.  She is kicking much better and she seams much more comfortable then before.  I really hope that she will be swimming with in the next year.  Every one is happy to not be stuck in the car anymore.  I think we will have to have a little family party when we finally move back on board! 
As much fun at we have had visiting all our family and friends, we are happy to be our own family again.  

No comments: