Saturday, October 11, 2008


Officially over,
Norbert has passed and we are still alive.  The affects of the hurricane here is LaPaz have been pretty small.  I'm thankful that the full force of the storm has passed more to the north.  We did receive wind and rain, however every time I went out side to get a decent picture, nothing through the leans looked impressive enough to blog about.  I mean, not that I'm complaining in the least. However, if your going to go through all the trouble of securing your boat for a hurricane, you'd think that I would get one decent picture out of the deal? I'll have to check on line and see if there is photos worth showing.  At any rate I think the biggest trouble we have encountered is boredom.  I am thankful though that we don't have to worry about it any more.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear that you are all safe.